My name is Kevin Pho, and I provide provocative physician commentary on breaking medical news. Health care is at the forefront of society’s mindset, yet patients often have little idea of what goes on behind the scenes of medicine today.
- Life In A Q4 World
A blog about life as an internal medicine resident.
- Medical Student Blogs
A Webring of Blogs by Medical Students & Professionals from all over the world
Medliorate empowers medical students daily with information, tools, and advice. The service aims to help tomorrow’s care givers to become efficient, informed, healthy, effective, and less prone to error.
An open platform connecting people and information to advance medicine
- Monash Medical Student
Join medical student Jeffrey Leow as he goes "vagus" (latin: wandering) in the medical arena through medical school down under in Melbourne
- Poor MD
Personal finances for medical students, residents, and young doctors interested in making money smart decisions.
A medical student's blog on medical education, USMLE, online medical resources, medical videos, and topics of interest
- The Radiology Blog
Information on radiology education, radiology training, and radiology jobs
- USMLE Forums
Multiple forums about the USMLE Step 1, 2CK, 2CS, and 3 exams
- Wellness Rounds
A surgeon's blog on the stress of our training and how to modulate it in the busy lives of medical students, residents and practicing physicians
The resources listed below are intended to aid individuals interested in medical and allied health education:
- BendoMD.com - A collection of article on medical diseases and treatments.
- Best Hospitals at FindTheBest
- Best EHR Software
- X Ray Technician Schools - Information on X Ray Technician Training, X Ray Technican Jobs, and X Ray Technician Salaries
- M Prep | MCAT Question of the Day - For pre-med students interested in preparing for the MCAT, learn from M Prep one question at a time.
- Nursing Educational Programs
- USMLE- Step 1 Qbank - Hosted by Kaplan, the Kaplan Qbank is one of the top online resources for any student preparing to sit for the USMLE Step 1 Exam